Monday, January 12, 2009

sick like siao!

ok... i now not feeling well, but juz blog lor... i today got up at 6.15, getting ready to go school, then on the way to busstop, i suddenly fel like vomiting, chiong back home, vomit alot of water-.- then the medicine i ate also vomit out...

in fact, since yesterday, each time i drink or eat sumting, will vomit out...

then reached bedok at 7.45... took mrt to simei, planning to take taxi from there... reached there at 8... then got claire to get ms low to call me... went to changi hospital to get mc... S$75... _!_

then waited till 8:50 then see doctor... later called parents, told me to go office... so i took mrt to bugis, at around kallang, i sort of fainted... as in, i was standing, holding the bar, then alot people... then suddenly my vision turn black, in fact like cant see anything, but my eyes stil wide open, then i realise i on the floor-.- so embarassed._. then alot people help me up... very grateful to them(: then got my uncle to fetch me from bugis mrt... cuz when i walk, my vision like gradually turning black again-.- then i went outside raffles hospital to wait for my uncle, cuz even if i faint, got hospital so near... then my uncle fetch me to office... went there to recuperate till 6:30, then went home(: i feel blessed!

aiya... now gotta do amaths hmk, letter for ms low, reflection for mdm leimee and... rest-.-... actually i think i can play a round of dota now... haha-.-

i think school shld get 2 air-con remote for each class, 1 for chairman, 1 for vice-chairman^&^ ok i going to eat dinner now... no mood to blog liao^^... pray that i dun die... i think i kana dengue o.O!!!

No comments: