Saturday, June 5, 2010

Who is free every weekend? come join me in the Marine parade CC Library. I'm bloody bored studying alone.

I personally feel that the best solution for you is to let that person you love/hate to be him/herself for the moment. Even many of your friends find you overbearing when it comes to this term called 'relationship'. You yourself knows this has happened alot of times, and you always end up damn angry and tell everyone your problems. Although I think if I'm in your shoes, I will do the same thing. Honestly, don't be 'reactive' but be 'pro-active'. you often act on impulse towards things that happen immediately. You should stop and think calmly, won't this be better than screaming/ shouting/ yelling at that person's face?

And then you, another trouble...~.~ Please learn to understand people around you and cherish every relationship you have. If you continue this, more and more girls will know about you and your insensitive actions, this only makes girls hate you.

Reading self-developing books, seeing friends display a shockingly huge variety of personalities, including myself makes me think about even friends you know and interact for years, "Do you even know that person at all?"









What The Hell Man-.-

No comments: