Wednesday, November 25, 2009

today my birthday, got stunned from a group of tourist that came in with cakes into my ward. thx eugene and jabrina fr bullshitting me. "the guys all today go play basketball" "the girls go shopping at town" hahaha, and i believed-.- but nvm, thx alot anyway, even though from the start i didnt really have a birthday mood although i was quite happy till i came home, so ya, thx people.

I would like to thank these people


Vick
Dion
Catherine
Leslie
Yingjia
Zhao yan
Sharon
Dianna
Jonah
Hui Yen
Jarratt
Miss Lim
Shu Fang
Qifeng
Saunder
Calvin
Mutarza
Lindsay
Abbas
Harsh
Hwee Yang
Rachel
Xiao Jin
Siti
Kenneth
Shahidah
Xinyi
Lydia
Xiuyun
Sara
Celestine
Jocelyn
Bryan
Qikai
Fusheng
Eugene
Jabrina
Christine
Aylwyn
Jiawei
Minghui
Jonah
Claire
KINWEE
Stephanie
eric
Lliying
Alfred
Yanyi
Elizabeth
Weibin
Syuhada

(for sending me greetings and coming as tourist)

No comments: