Monday, March 16, 2009

Sec 1 Orinetation Camp/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIYING!

Ok, it was fun as everyone was playing and bonding and blah blah blah...
Thx yiliang for giving me an opportunity to be the Overall-In-Charge and thx exco members helping out at the orientation. someone shot maopu with a banana shotgun and it miraculously didnt hit anyone...
Sorry everyone for screwing up so badly at today dazu and i will try to reflect on my mistakes and try my best within this 1 month to be a good reserve. I'm very sorry to everyone in dazu including teachers and students for today's practice. Please be forgiving everyone. thank you.
today giving back itouch le, so no more lending or borrowing... sad me... happy birthday to liying, my meimei. wish u good health and study well! Hope that people involved in leads will pass tonight in school happily...

VERY SORRY TO ALL!!!

No comments: