Saturday, December 20, 2008

YOU FUCK OFF PLEASE!

you have fucked up wif my life damn badly... tats why i am trying to get the fuck away from you!

hi calvin!

ok back to the topic, you have screwed me up since young... and i have tried to be fucking nice and not to scold back...
This have happened alot times already... for like... the past 6 years?

I AM FREAKING IRRITATED BY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... whick sucks...

FUCK YOU! AND YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND!

ok. Change of Topic.

anyway, I tmr going to watch soccer! YAY! my first time see real official soccer other than my phone... PES 2009-.-

I have been away from home for i think 2-3 days liao i think...

cool rite? -.-

i wanna stab her in her back so much....

CHANGE OF TOPIC AGAIN!

LOL, joel! today i met aylwyn sister again! HAHAHAHA!

HEHE!!! Minghui! lucky i never sit beside you sia!

Ming Xing Lian! HI! u so poor thing, and jarratt also... kana smacked by minghui so many many times... LOL! you smacked my forehead! so funny!

ok... extremely bored now... and irritated...

i gtg go watch some anime now... to appease my inner-self... its also called jing rui :D

and thx darshan, for showing me this show... its kinda nice video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0X2rbfF1n0

No comments: