Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MISSION FAILED!!!

Got 2 sets of clothing, all my belongings, etc.

Got ready to jump outta window and run away but instead cant find the missing window key in time and got locked by parents... now in office ):

WHICH IS VERY BAD!!!

now i cant go to co prac... and thx for the maths questions! :D

SAVED MY ASS!!!

Dad might wanna get me outta co): but i will still b performing for orientation!!!

CONFIRM WILL GO!!!

now secretly blogging... if seen, same as dead (:

my phone wif dad now... no batt liao... so no sms can b seen ):

read finish chinese book in 4 hours... stories not bad, quite nice(:

i today very wierd... keep using smileys(:

eating ching tng now... so sad cant go prac...stuck in office-.-

can call 62991923 to contact me! office no, look for Ray not jing rui (:
AQUA INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD

dad will think is customer! HAHAHAH!

cant even play sketch now... neither garena too...

LIFE SUCKS!!! I SHOULD HAVE JUMP AND RUN EARLIER!!!

thx to all tat offered me this solution -> TOLERATE!!!

i am letting all my anger out like farting... which means anger gets eased EXTREMELY quick now for me(: no phone, no tv... everynight listen to radio...


A very thoughtful question on my mind...

Are you alone if you are with people that do not care about you?

Or are you alone if you are not with people that cares about you?

No comments: