Friday, December 5, 2008

JOEL!!!! DUN EMO LIAO!!!

Alfred, is not i not posting...is connection got prob...

And liying...I not going malaysia liao... no time to make my expired passport...

Aiyo...today MY BROTHER !!!!>>Joel<<---Emo--->>-.-<<





















I will now give you reasons not to emo:

1) Cuz I provide a 24/7 dialling time for counselling.
(Most of my patients still took the plunge anyways)

2) Not nice seeing you like tat...blog later on...

3) Its still so late and I am still blogging (only elly and shaozheng online now)

4) You are my brother!

5) You are always so cheery!

6) 6 is a nice number!

7) 7 is also a nice number!

8) I am more sad...cannot go hongkong!

9) Emoing causes people around you to emo too! (Peer Pressure)

10) Yesterday you emo mah! (its already 1.04 Morning)

11) You got no besties in NASCO! (I can give you weibin! :D)

12) I using my time and effort which i feel like sleeping now to type...

13) I want to watch movie but no nice movie...

14) Monfero (Pokemon Diamond/ Pearl) learn Mach Punch at level 14!

15) I still havent got to delete my email... 1043 emails...

16) I can't change the no of emails to cash!

16) I just wrote wrongly number 17!

18) I cant sleep...

19) no one online liao-.-

20) Oh and you are online!

21) so late liao!

22) dun emo, ltr stress then explode like...the dhs Vending Machine Bomb!

23) Then people will laugh at you!

24) Then you will feel bad!

25) Then you will get angry!

26) Then later got alot wrinkles!

27) Then turn ugly!

28) Then no 1 wants you!

29) Then left on the shelves!

30) Then no 1 to walk down the remaining paths of life!

31) Then have to walk alone!

32) Then if fall down, no 1 help!

33) Then leg pain!

34) Then harder to walk!

35) Then take longer to walk down the path!

36) Then the pain will last longer!

37) Then very hard to continue life!

38) Then will think of giving up!

39) then will jump off building!

40) Then die liao!

41) Then will think of ur stupid acts!

42) Then will blame urself for not treasuring life!

43) AND CUZ YOU NEVER SEE MY JEDI VIDEO!!!LOL!!!

44) Then I want to talk to you bfore i slp...DAMN SLEEPY NOW!!!

No comments: