Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yesterday didnt post cuz at chalet...

I wasted S$27 on the class chalet!

OMG!

That is so lousy and made each people pay S$27-.-...wth...

Joel went there too, acted as my big bro and then keep disturbing me when I wanted to sleep...he still indirectly tagged team with Joycelyn to bother me...slept at 0530 and woke up at 0830...then started to play Gundam Seed (psp) when everyone except eric is sleeping...

Went back home wif joel, eug, jar, reached home but got locked cuz i didnt have the main door key-.- didnt even bath or wat and then cycled to school to play bball, security uncle wanted to chase me out cuz i not in uniform, went to tmart to eat but everyone there look like going to die!

Today's energy is from yesterday... or else i might die liao...

AMAZING!!!
I LOST TO HO YANYI IN BASKETBALL!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!!

Yay! Alfred got me a holiday job! Sell Ice-cream! LOL!

Who wants to join? I can help to ask him.

Ok i going to sleep liao...today so tired...wah liao...hehe bigfoot!

No comments: